- Europa-Park – one of the best amusement parks. The park is divided into areas, each one dedicated to another European region with themed rides and each country’s local cuisine. For the little ones go to Ireland and Netherlands areas. Open April till January.
- Black Forest Open Air Museum – preserved Black Forest village of 16th-18th centuries, with storehouse, bakery, mills & crafts.
- Steinwasen Park – family-friendly adventure park with rides, luge, wildlife area, rope bridge and an indoor playing area for the rainy days.
- Badeparadies Schwarzwald – a water park with slides for the little ones, tropical indoor swimming pool with palm trees and a spa area.
- Mainau island – small island with 18th-century castle, butterfly house, Mainau Kinderland playground, seasonal garden and many more.